Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boricuaso

THE METRO AREA OF PUERTO RICO

8 posts in this topic

HI, I WILL BE POSTING SOME IMAGES OF THE METRO AREA OF SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO..

thi is the Condado sector in San Juan

31787354_2aaebeff80_b.jpg

this is Isla Verde

31787353_d93b2e7898_b.jpg

This is our capitol building

31787352_90ad2ea4bc_b.jpg

old San Juan

31779771_8f4f8de36c_b.jpg

31779769_0876bbb462_b.jpg

31779767_a232f47b1f_b.jpg

31687848_20fd219f54_b.jpg

31687845_c61a74964b_b.jpg

31687844_b8b6246f6c_b.jpg

31687843_94df9a9f07_b.jpg

27877570_397fe3437a_o.jpg

27875039_f47f9e5b8c_o.jpg

THIS IS A PERFECT PICTURE OF MIRAMAR SECTOR IN SAN JUAN

129157689_604de86b12_o.jpg

Beautiful. Your city looks very dense.

Do you think you guys, maybe along with the Virgin Islands, should join the union?

Awesome, the city looks like a cross between Miami and Honolulu.

Oh! The memories I have of the Condado and Atlantic Beach! I can't wait to return.BTW..Do you have any pics of Santurce? I love the grittiness of the streets there. It reminds me of a caribbean Providence.

Awesome, the city looks like a cross between Miami and Honolulu.

Yup,I've been to both Miami and Honolulu,and San Juan is pretty much like both of them.

BTW-PR should become a state imo.

Beautiful. Your city looks very dense.

Do you think you guys, maybe along with the Virgin Islands, should join the union?

Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are two seperate entities. In Puerto Rico's case, there has been a growing movement to make the island the 51st state. Currently, 49% of the island wants statehood. However, about 45% of the island wants to continue under U.S. colonial rule, and 6% wants out right independence. That 6% has the power to sometimes swing the elections towards the pro colonial rule party. This has happened in the past 2 elections. Of course it is in their best interest to keep Puerto Rico in the status quo, for if it became a state, they would loose all hope in gaining independence. Eventually, I personally believe, the island will join the union. As for the U.S. Virgin Islands I have no idea if a political movement exists to gain statehood for the islands. I also favor their entrance into the union.

I'm in favor of unifying Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands as 1 state. I don't know how interested they are about being a state, or joining Puerto Rico to represent 1 state.

Anyway, this will require to change the "state" name, to other that represent as much Puerto Rico and as Virgin Islands.

With or without Virgin Islands together, I want Puerto Rico to become a state as soon as possible :)

The VIrgin ISlands are like municipalities of Puerto Rico,they're full of puertoricans