Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigboyz05

Happy 4th of July!

8 posts in this topic

To all my friends here at the Arkansas forum.

To all my friends here at the Arkansas forum.

Happy 4th, Darius!! :D

Happy 4th. Here's a couple of flag pics that I thought tied into the 4th. Both are from the Ft Smith Historical National Park.

img9160ss4lj.jpg

img9167ss5xr.jpg

Growing up we always did the 4th on Lake Hamilton. I'd like to get back there one of these 4th of Julys.

Growing up we always did the 4th on Lake Hamilton. I'd like to get back there one of these 4th of Julys.

If you get to move back like it sounds then you should have a good chance of rekindling those experiances.

That would be awesome. I've never had the chance to be on that lake on the 4th. To be honest I've never thought about it... but how much fun would that be!? I bet that's one crowded lake on the 4th, though!!

That would be awesome. I've never had the chance to be on that lake on the 4th. To be honest I've never thought about it... but how much fun would that be!? I bet that's one crowded lake on the 4th, though!!

Ridiculous, like an aquatic version of bumper cars. Memorial Day is nearly as packed.

Ridiculous, like an aquatic version of bumper cars. Memorial Day is nearly as packed.

I was there the weekend before Memorial Day this year. I've yet to secure my dates on the lake for Memorial Day weekend, but hopefully one of these days! :D