Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Little Bohemia Expands

5 posts in this topic

Little Bohemia's GR expansion is a shoe-in

Harriger said they took out the wall between the two stores so customers can easily move throughout the space. Stock rooms also were expanded to accommodate inventory that ranges from jewelry to books.

Now someone needs to take over that old "City Market" space and that section of Monroe Center would be filled in.

Little Bohemia's GR expansion is a shoe-in

Harriger said they took out the wall between the two stores so customers can easily move throughout the space. Stock rooms also were expanded to accommodate inventory that ranges from jewelry to books.

Now someone needs to take over that old "City Market" space and that section of Monroe Center would be filled in.

I LOVE little Bohemia!

We could use a manicure/pedicure place. Oh wait... there IS one on the other side of Division right by the Children's Museum.

Now all we need is a massage place.

I actually know a traveling massage guy. I don't think he makes enough off of it to afford setting up shop though.

Speaking of this and other stores, it would be cool if Gazelles put a store downtown.

I actually know a traveling massage guy. I don't think he makes enough off of it to afford setting up shop though.

Well, it just hasn't caught on here yet. I knew someone who traveled as well, and she also had a little room in a warehouse. But it was really difficult to get the clients to come in.

Let's see. What else?

I know... a bakery!