Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachariahDaMan

Grayling

3 posts in this topic

100_0275.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0278.jpg

100_0280.jpg

The former railroad depot in the following pictures is now the Crawford County Historical Museum. When used it was twice the size it is now. There was plans for it to be torn down, fortunately it was saved and restored.

100_0279.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0282.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0289.jpg

100_0290.jpg

100_0291.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0294.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0304.jpg

100_0305.jpg

The rest of the pictures are from the W.J. Beal Plantation. The plantation was planted in 1888 from Michigan State University to see how various trees and shrubs would grow on dry, sandy soil.

100_0300.jpg

100_0301.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0303.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Another nice small town, but it seems kind of dead. Is that normal, or just the time that you were there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just the time we were there. The pictures were taken on a Sunday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.