High Schoolers on Urban Planet.

M. Brown

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just about given up job searching. I really need the money, but what kind of employer would even want to train me for what basically amounts to one month? Oh well, I tried for a few months, and I'm just plain sick and tired of looking....I started looking for work in late March.

It's not like I don't have things to do around here. My parents want me to go through everything I own since I am going away to school, and I have a ton of stuff. I've lived in the same house for 13 years, so I have't really had to go through and clean out what I don't need for quite a while now. I have two bedrooms, an attic, and a basement FULL of my stuff. Quite honestly, I would be perfectly happy if we got one of those 30 yard dumpsters, stuck it out in the driveway, and threw all my stuff in it. It's not like I'm ever going to need any of it again! So far the strangest thing I've found was a collection of newspapers from September 1992. Why I saved those, I guess I'll never know....

• 3 months later...

I guess I'm not allowed to post in this thread anymore! Oh well, I'm only a few months removed from high school anyway...although it is a quickly fading memory. It's on to bigger and better things for me. :)

BTW, welcome back to the forum, M. Brown!

I didn't remember ever discussing removing the New England forum. It seems to have myseriously disappeared. The last evidence I have of its existance was on October 7th. Don't ask me where it went to..I have no idea! Unless there is some sort of permissions problem and nobody can see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived