Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mayor_McCheese

Any Father Ryan Grads in here?

12 posts in this topic

Ok I will say it "Welcome Mayor McCheese" :)

My brother-in law attended and loved it '00 class

He is moving back to town and will be staying with us for a while while he gets readjusted to Nashville

i went to john overton. i don't like you. j/k :P we always had a pretty good franklin road rival. then there was FRA :sick::D

Hey satalac! I'm an Overton grad as well. Class of '99.

I was zoned for Overton and knew a fair share of the people there.

<---Granberry Elementary, Glendale Middle alum :lol:

Class of 1992 here

I'm not although I did once sneak into the gym and play some basketball when Ryan was at its Elliston Place location. Played with a guy who was once on Ryan's team --- name was Vinny. He beat me like a dog.

BGA class of 1999 here.

I went to BGA for Middle school. And no, I wasn't kicked out, at least I don't think :unsure:

Johnny O '98. And I loved getting stuck at the light and watching the Ryan girls in Jeeps with their skirts blowing in the wind! :shades:

small world ariesjow. i graduated overton in 01. we probably know a lot of the same people. if not each other. and nashvol85, i think we had this convo before, but you lived over by cloverland acres didn't you?

small world ariesjow. i graduated overton in 01. we probably know a lot of the same people. if not each other. and nashvol85, i think we had this convo before, but you lived over by cloverland acres didn't you?

Sure did...