Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJLO

Summit at Copper Square

12 posts in this topic

Hey I have been doing research on loft projects. From what I understand this one is pretty legit. Does anyone have info on it? I know it's for the corner of 4th and Jackson. and that it's 22 floors high? Is it currently under construction? It seems like there are alot of loft projects downtown, which would point to a future for a more healthy downtown Phoenix. It would seem with this kind of thing already happening that cityscape and a couple other real big projects should be pretty easy to push thru.

This one is under construction- and yes it is happening...

I'll try to dig up a recent pic of the status..

Awsome, I was downtown yesterday. I'm still getting firmiliar, with downtown and all the projects happening. Seeing a bunch of high rises going up at the same time always gets me going. I'm going to use this thread to give constant updates. Feel free to post your own.

Ok got some pics today. It's pretty much at it's full 245ft. One thing that I noticed, was that all of the big construction projects downtown, were having work done on Saturday. The speed of progress on these buildings is pretty exciting.

Updated pics

325339083_f183680335.jpg

325344398_029b755063.jpg

325339088_e42b6a044a.jpg

325344393_009300e66a.jpg

325344382_55badb001d.jpg

325344386_c06b9d26d6.jpg

325344390_e583afc167.jpg

where are we on the facade going up on Summit? Does anyone know when the crane is coming down?

where are we on the facade going up on Summit? Does anyone know when the crane is coming down?

I'm having trouble finding renderings on this, does anyone have any suggestions? HX you are the resident development know it all, any suggestions?

I'm having trouble finding renderings on this, does anyone have any suggestions? HX you are the resident development know it all, any suggestions?

how long do you think before the skin is on the building and we can get a better idea of what it looks like?