New chapter in Coach's saga

beerbeer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the new Coach's venue sounds great from what the article describes.

My only concern is that it says "Hartford area". Do you think this means downtown or something in Great Hartford? I would hate to see a great establishment like this escape to one of the suburbs.

Yes, the new Coach's venue sounds great from what the article describes.

My only concern is that it says "Hartford area". Do you think this means downtown or something in Great Hartford? I would hate to see a great establishment like this escape to one of the suburbs.

Those plans where actually for the current location Downtown. They didn't get into what the other New Coach's will be like or where. Bottom line is there will be 2 Coach's in Greater Hartford, with improvements going into the original. I'll take it.

So the new Coach's on Allyn St will be under differant ownership then the original one??? If it is it's great that such a young person (age 22) is investing in downtown!!!

I thought I read 29. The company is called 22 Nightlife. They also throw parties at Club NV right next door to Coach's.

I thought I read 29. The company is called 22 Nightlife. They also throw parties at Club NV right next door to Coach's.

Either way it is still nice to see that there are young people investing their money in the capital city!!!

Archived