Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MJLO

Nevada forumers introduce yourselves

11 posts in this topic

Since the NV forum is new, I'd like to see if there are any residents from NV out there watching this.

Please introduce yourself.

My name is Matt, I live in Phoenix but i'm very interested in Las Vegas construction projects and developments. I hope to learn more thru research and posting on here.

Since the NV forum is new, I'd like to see if there are any residents from NV out there watching this.

Please introduce yourself.

My name is Matt, I live in Phoenix but i'm very interested in Las Vegas construction projects and developments. I hope to learn more thru research and posting on here.

My name is Jeff, I go by "Wally2169" on Urban Planet due to my last name (guess what it is)

I am from Orlando and have lived everywhere in the state of Florida at one time or another

Almost all my posts and ones I read are within the Orlando/Miami threads

I am currently living in San Diego (unfortunately) due to family issues

Went to Vegas for 1st time ever about 3 mths ago and fell in love with it

Been there several times and love it even more now

I'm looking into job opportunities there so good chance I might move there soon

This will give me chance to maintain somewhat of a presence with my family members in San Diego but allow me a chance to live in a much better area (almost $4 gallon gas in San Diego is ridiculous)

Well I'm a southern boy that is in the Air force living in this hostile environment out here in the west. Nah its cool being here but I long for pine trees and bermuda grass. I post on a regular in the USA south forum so now I can honestly say I am happy to be home(sort of). I got hundreds of pics so I will post soon.

Wow it's been a long time since I've really devoted much attention to the Nevada part of the forum. It seems to be lacking, traffic, and any real kind of discussion. I have a problem in that I know very little about Vegas and Nevada in general. Although i'm learning more by reading the newspaper online. Do you guys have any Ideas or have any topics that would really help create discussion in this area?

I will give this forum more attention since it seems that I will be here for at least another 4 years. I live in North Las Vegas and I know the biggest issues are crime and rising home prices past Losee road. One thing that I do hate is that most development has been happening north and east of nellis and craig. That leaves us up here lost in the sauce. We need more development and commerce on this side of town.

You'll have to forgive me, because I know very little about the geography of the Vegas area. But any help to liven up Nevada would be great! There is a huge construction boom downtown Vegas, there is so much that I dont even know where to start looking. Could you possibly help us break it down? I'll start a thread and see what I can find. Thanks :)

sorry you'll be stuck in the desert, I know how that feels especially when you long for the green of home.

By the lack of activity here I would assume the saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is very true. I live outsdie Nashville and really love Las Vegas and I want some news. How about it guys???

By the lack of activity here I would assume the saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is very true. I live outsdie Nashville and really love Las Vegas and I want some news. How about it guys???

Thanks for any updates. I will check back from time to time. Keep us informed.

It seems hopeless at times. I have tried keeping pics updated in this forum but it just doesn't get the discussions going. Maybe Las Vegas needs to be lumped together with LA or the California. What info and updates that do get posted not a lot of people get to see them.

I understand why people dont look at this forum Las Vegas has some of the most unique projects in the United States. :dontknow: