Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrSportsGuy

John Ball Park question

5 posts in this topic

There is a little "road" that goes up a hill at the bottom of Lake Michigan Drive just before you turn to the right to hit Fulton St. Where does this lead? I know there is a park up the hill off of Butterworth on the other side of John Ball. It this another little park?

There is a little "road" that goes up a hill at the bottom of Lake Michigan Drive just before you turn to the right to hit Fulton St. Where does this lead? I know there is a park up the hill off of Butterworth on the other side of John Ball. It this another little park?

Drive up the road and then report back to us.

:)

What street leads to those beautiful brick homes on the hill near there?

I wish we could say it was something terribly exciting, but it's just a service drive for the zoo. :thumbsup:

The one on Lake Michigan drive heads to the back of the Zoo, a service entrance for workers and such. The other road goes to the picnic area on top of the hill. This has been renovated in recent years and is pretty a pretty decent and little known spot.