New lot for sale

gvsusean

So driving down fulton today, I noticed that a lot that had been leased parking spots has gone up for sale (within the past couple days), the lot Im referring to is the one the SE corner of fulton and division, right next to the JA building... Anybody know anything???

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't this going to be Tol's 14 story project?

Yes. I wonder what he's asking for the lot now? It would be great to see some fantastic mixed-use infill in that spot. Anything higher than 5 or 6 floors would afford some splendiferous views of the Pantlind looking down Monroe Center.

I just saw this yesterday too gvsusean, but I couldn't find a listing for it yet on CARWM. I see they have the backside of the JA Building pretty well torn up. Maybe the GR Press could move their offices back to this spot. :P

Actually a nice 14-15 story office/retail building would be very nice right there, with the GR Press sliding right into it.

I think this spot and the Ellis lot on Library and Division would be handsome for a highrise mixed use.

Agreed... the Ellis lot there needs to be built much higher... however, I hear Ellis is applying to build another deck or two on top of the existing lot. :sick:

Another opportunity wasted. :(

edit: never mind, i was thinking of their lot between Ionia & Division, north of Lyon.

Agreed... the Ellis lot there needs to be built much higher... however, I hear Ellis is applying to build another deck or two on top of the existing lot. :sick:

edit: never mind, i was thinking of their lot between Ionia & Division, north of Lyon.

I don't think the city would ever allow ellis to build a ramp on the former ITP spot.

Hmmmm...

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...st&p=391410

Archived