Stones River Mall Renovation

Justiceham

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Nordstrom in that area though.. I live in Manchester TN, and recently went on a school trip to Seattle. Nordstroms downtown flagship store is in an awkward place. For instance there is Old Navy and Gap (By no means Nordstrom or NM quality) across the street, and Tiffany and Macys down in the same vicinity. Nordstrom is an amazing store, but Macy's had many of the same items cheaper. Furthermore, I was so excited to shop at Nordstrom the customeer service store, but the service was actually better at Macy's. Of course you couldnt beat Tiffany's service with a stick!

Maybe it was the 20 year old college student on a school trip, but Nordstrom did not live up to its customer service expectations for me. I bought a pair of Crocks, I know its not a high dollar item, but $30 is still $30. Maybe the store was just having a down day. (The Nordstrom Ebar is awesome though, funny to find a coffe shop in Seattle, who would have ever guessed? :) )

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see Bloomingdale's or Neiman Marcus at MATGH, espicially Bloomies. They have such an amazing asortment of products. I love to go into Bloomingdales. My girl friend is wanting to go down to the Lenox store soon, I am hoping to take her, it would be a whole lot nicer to just drive an hour to Green Hills. I think that the addition of one of those stores would help to finish the transformation of Green Hills.

By the way is it true about JC Penney in Murfreesboro?

^ If I understood Justiceham's original post correctly, JC Penney will be reopening in the Stones River Mall, and will in fact be the first to reopen. I believe their closing is due only to the fact that the mall is being renovated.

You are correct.

Archived