Worst Airport you've been to?

bigboyz05

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, I have family in Doha.

You going on business or leisure?

Leisure. I'm spending 2 weeks in Sri Lanka for a wedding, going to spend a couple days in Dubai on our way.

Oh and Jerseyman, thx for the link. Transit is a pain from NJ though. From Montclair I'd have to take a bus to Port Authority, walk to Penn Station, take an E or an LIRR out to Jamaica, then switch to the AirTrain. It would probably take a day!

• 2 weeks later...

Oakland's airport is a dump, but I have found that it is easy to use- as long as you don't look too closely or expect to find many amenities.

I guess it's a case of YMMV, but to me, OAK is a much better connection than SFO. I was hopeful when BART got to SFO, but getting to/from BART, going up and down and up and down and up and down just kind of spoils it. It's a case of planners who obviously don't use transit. SJC is just too far away unless I have business in the Valley. My all time worst airport is ATL. That place is awful. My favorite is Oahu but duh.

Archived