Nashville International Airport Development thread

Lexy

I didn't realize the central terminal is so large, but just looking at the people on the roof gives a sense of the scale. Also didn't realize the International Arrivals section went so far out into the apron area. It makes sense they'd need to do that in order to preserve the crossing area between the concourses.  That place will look amazing when it's finished.

Edited by MLBrumby
misspelled word
  • Like 3

Does anyone know if sufficient space exists for a general lounge to be added somewhere in BNA? We have AA & Delta. I don't expect a Centurion to ever be at BNA but what about Priority Pass (I do enjoy the Minutes Suites option we currently have)? Capital One has also started to roll out lounges. 

Edited by glamdring269

1 hour ago, glamdring269 said:

Does anyone know if sufficient space exists for a general lounge to be added somewhere in BNA? We have AA & Delta. I don't expect a Centurion to ever be at BNA but what about Priority Pass (I do enjoy the Minutes Suites option we currently have)? Capital One has also started to roll out lounges. 

Probably not until A is expanded. I wouldn’t be surprised if a United Club ends up in A, or if AA moves to A if they build an Admirals club over there, or both. If AA moved and gets a new lounge, there will be room for someone else to take the one in C. The only issue is that whole concourse would probably be used by southwest, and typically southwest customers (like yours truly)  aren’t typically airport lounge users. 

• Like 1