Tierra Del Sol

garydove

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes its a development located on Highway 27 between the junction with 192 and Interstate 4.

Its branded as The Sonesta Resort Orlando

I wouldn't say it's the wrong forum-but you can bring the question to the Orlando Attraction section. It's right in the center of all the development on the HWY 27 short term rental cooridor. I wish I could give some insight, but I was wondering the same question myself. They've started development of the land some time ago, but I haven't seen any construction start on homes but I haven't really paid too much attention.

Yeah, I don't know a lick about that development. So why did I post? B/C I'm bored.

Anyway-- it is relevant b/c if you look at a map that shows Davenport, 4 Corners, Poinciana, and that whole area south of 192, you will notice that in a few years, all the green will be gone b/c of huge development going on.

This region will merge that portion of Polk into the ORL metro, ala West Volusia. It's exciting, if you like urban sprawl!

Archived