Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Interesting. I wonder what Mr. Palmer's response would be upon seeing that.

And at the same time, Marina City Center is still listed as proposed. WES will get built, at least the IC Hotel and Summit Condominium Tower, now the office tower, it all depends on who the anchor tenant will be.

A sign of the apocalypse?

Ashland City has it's own listing on Emporis.

Yes the apocalypse is not far away now :blink:

They have this as proposed and it needs to be under construction. Hey Hank, both of these buildings are going up at the same time as part of the same development. I heard they would be 9 stories and guess they went up to ten. :yahoo:

Here is a pic for you.

http://www.harpethshoalsmarina.com/galleri...nstallation.jpg

They are getting ready to start either one or two 4 story office buildings DT as well. All of the buildings that the lawyers were in on HWY 40 are now vacant. The same company that is building the condo towers is building the office building.

Edited by smeagolsfree

Yes the apocalypse is not far away now :blink:

They have this as proposed and it needs to be under construction. Hey Hank, both of these buildings are going up at the same time as part of the same development. I heard they would be 9 stories and guess they went up to ten. :yahoo:

Here is a pic for you.

http://www.harpethshoalsmarina.com/galleri...nstallation.jpg

They are getting ready to start either one or two 4 story office buildings DT as well. All of the buildings that the lawyers were in on HWY 40 are now vacant. The same company that is building the condo towers is building the office building.

Wow! It simply amazing that such a project is underway in Ashland City.

That building is going to have a massive effect on that corner. It is past the first level now and it looks as if level two will start rising soon.

On another note, the Adelicia is really starting to rise along with the SunTrust and the Encore. All will be very visible from the interstate very soon. 1101 eighteenth is topped out as are the dorms at Vandy. One of the build outs from Vandy that is in the 11, 12 story range is now very evident from I440. The West End, I think has topped as well or is very close. The Glass factory is well under way and the Belle Meade theater project has a lot if work going on now. The property across from the Theater is now roped off and is about ready for construction. I know there is a Publix going in there and I think there may be an office component. Someone help me out here. Bristol on West End is starting to finish up. Harrison Square 1st phase completed and the second phase are up to 3 out of I think 4 stories. Work continues across the street at The District. 5th and Main has a huge hole and will start rising above street level soon. East End Lofts have topped at 4 and are in the completion stages. Hampton Inn is topped and brick is going on now.

That building is going to have a massive effect on that corner. It is past the first level now and it looks as if level two will start rising soon.

On another note, the Adelicia is really starting to rise along with the SunTrust and the Encore. All will be very visible from the interstate very soon. 1101 eighteenth is topped out as are the dorms at Vandy. One of the build outs from Vandy that is in the 11, 12 story range is now very evident from I440. The West End, I think has topped as well or is very close. The Glass factory is well under way and the Belle Meade theater project has a lot if work going on now. The property across from the Theater is now roped off and is about ready for construction. I know there is a Publix going in there and I think there may be an office component. Someone help me out here. Bristol on West End is starting to finish up. Harrison Square 1st phase completed and the second phase are up to 3 out of I think 4 stories. Work continues across the street at The District. 5th and Main has a huge hole and will start rising above street level soon. East End Lofts have topped at 4 and are in the completion stages. Hampton Inn is topped and brick is going on now.

Pictures are worth a thousand words so somebody get this man a camera!

Thanks for that update, Ron. I can't wait to see the changes for myself the next time I come up.

There is a new loft developement that I have not seen mentioned on here before. It is called Ovation and it is supposed to have 48 units with downtown views and become available in 2007. From the pic I have seen it looks to be somewhere around 3 to 4 floors.