Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

One project that was left out is the proposed mixed use development in East Nashville on Eastland Avenue, I believe it is being called Walden.

Thats a new. I havent heard of it. See if you can share some onfor with us about it.

That was amazing! I haven't even heard about half those projects! There were some great renderings in there too! Just so you know, the only things I noticed were that you listed Artesia Condos twice, once with a rendering, and one without. Same goes for the Neuhoff property. Other than that, you did a great job! How long did it take?

I have made the changes. Good eye and thanks for letting me know. When you have so much info, its easy to list the projects twice. As far as time spent, well I would say it may have taken 4 hrs total. That includes uploading images to photo bucket and and copying the links. My biggest problem was that I forgot to save my Microsoft Word page and lost about half my info. :cry: Some of the work had been done the last time I did this project which made it easier. The more I do projects like this the easier it gets considering I had to learn it all by trial and error with no one to show me.

BTW, congrats on getting your liscense in a few days. I'll make sure I stay out of Franklin. :w00t: Just cheeriokidding :rofl:

Thanks to all for the comments and no way Skyscraper could I recite the list, however I could drive you by 98% of them. :lol:

If anyone want to copy and paste this info anywhere else, feel free. I think that happened last time.

Edited by smeagolsfree

ok, not trying to copy smeagolsfree or anything, but uh....here is today...

H.G.Hills

buildings006.jpg

Suntrust

buildings007.jpg

Hampton Inn shows it's skin

buildings011.jpg

Encore

buildings013.jpg

now just imagine the Westin...

buildings010.jpg

The Icon

buildings017.jpg

Yes smeagols, it will make a huge impact

buildings015.jpg

The site for our possible green space/stair way

buildings020.jpg

The dual tower site of question

buildings021.jpg

Adelicia

buildings024.jpg

The "fireplace" of Adelicia begins to show

buildings025.jpg

She begins to show her skin

buildings027.jpg

Once again, forgive me for any quality shortcomings, i just had fun doing this. Sorry, i forgot to get current pictures of the Terazzo site because i was in such awe of the massive scale of the Icon. Seriously people, this is a huge building!

Anyways, yes the Terazzo is coming along fine as well as many other projects. Its so nice to live in such a vibrant town with so much growth happening. It's to much to keep up with!

Edited by nashvillwill

ok, not trying to copy smeagolsfree or anything, but uh....here is today...

Great job, don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes, new pictures are always welcome. I really enjoy the high up views of the Sun Trust (I've lamented the loss of the Viridian Cam in order to keep tabs on this one) and the view of Broadway looking towards the river, but ...

now just imagine the Westin...

buildings010.jpg

No thanks

There have been workers taking up the old concrete foundation of a long torn-down building on Music Row...I believe it may be 1010 18th Ave S? Anyway...it's next to Muy Bueno Music Publishing and I've just noticed that some type of construction sign has gone up there. Any idea what's about to be constructed? It's about 5 or 6 lots south of Grand Ave on 18th...accross from Vandy.

bilde97.jpg

I've never seen a photo similar to the last one, it's a very interesting location. Lexy, think you could do an update?

Nash, that was shot from the east side directly above the river in a helicopter. I can see what I can do, but that area is in the flight path for the airport and there are some restrictions as to who or what can be in that area at any given time. Let me talk to some friends and see what can come of it. Nice shot though! Heck, all of the pictures in here are great!!!!

Edited by Lexy

Today I took some pictures of the development in progress up in and near Germantown. I can't wait for something to actually start on the Neuhoff development.

Madison Square:

394984242_c388f5ab23.jpg

The next phase of Morgan Park Place:

394983671_73d71a63af.jpg

Harrison Square:

394982956_4de8ee74fd.jpg

Land cleared at 4th and Monroe for 38 unit development:

394983804_e4514a3350.jpg

Thanks for the pics. It's great to see things still building.

Question: Is there any news on this project at 8th and Hume?

http://enclave-nashville.blogspot.com/2006...pment-goes.html

Wow! That 8th and Hume property looks awesome. I'm glad to see that Germantown is still developing at a rapid p;ace, and it looks like there's a lot of great new projects on the way. If Neuhoff becomes a reality, the whole area would really really explode. By then, the number of people living there would support a lort of retail and other projects.

Today I took some pictures of the development in progress up in and near Germantown. I can't wait for something to actually start on the Neuhoff development.

Harrison Square:

394982956_4de8ee74fd.jpg

Sure that's not District Lofts? Looks a lot like the rendering. Doesn't Harrison Square look like a block building with a parking lot in front (3 stories or so)?

Another thing I've noticed about the G'town area... the sidewalks (many of which are very old and in need of repair) should be replaced sometime in the future with new walks and medians (for trees). That would add so much to any DT residential area. It would resemble the residential streets of the city center in Philly.