Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

12 hours ago, CenterHill said:

Gotcha.    It's a fair point and I didn't mean to pile on.     My only point was that at the street level, downtown looks and feels very different than it did 20 years ago.  

Wasn't everything in SoBro virtually a surface lot and industrial warehouses 20 years ago. Now, everything down to at least KVB felt like an extension of downtown when I was there.

I'm from Detroit. If any city has the right to complain about a stagnant downtown / skyline over the past 20 years, it's us. Fortunately, that may be changing very soon.

Edited by urbanplanet17
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, TNinVB said:

Nice view!!! If if wasn't for the Batman building, I wouldn't know it was Nashville. 

20 hours ago, Philip said:

In this view, the Renaissance seems to be the center piece instead of the Batman for once

Yes, that ugly thing will let you know exactly what city you're in...

22 hours ago, PHofKS said:

^^^^ Makes you wonder when and if Nashville will host major golf events.

The City hosted The Seniors (golf cart) Tour and LPGA golf along with the LPGA Open in the 80's.

In the late 90s or early 00s they definitely had an LPGA tourney out at Legends in Franklin.  We just went to watch them at the driving range and they were so accurate, it was insane.

• Like 1