smeagolsfree

Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree    7010

Hope not to offend, but the two biggest waste of real estate are graveyards and golf courses. There has to be a way to combine the two.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Andrew_3289    1044
2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Hope not to offend, but the two biggest waste of real estate are graveyards and golf courses. There has to be a way to combine the two.

Its funny, I saw all that green space and said to myself "man that would be a nice spot for a golf course"... to each their own though i guess ha 

BnaBreaker    4618
4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I'll take you off the hook for offensive comments here...  personally, i dont know why we dont just burn the bodies.  :tw_grimace:

• Like 1

UTgrad09    3550
3 hours ago, claya91 said:

This shot in high res and update Nashville's Wikipedia page..

And maybe even make it level.

• Like 1

claya91    970
14 minutes ago, UTgrad09 said:

And maybe even make it level.

I spy JW about to peak over James K Polk/Renaissance in the background..

Edited by claya91

BnaBreaker    4618
4 hours ago, claya91 said:

This shot in high res and update Nashville's Wikipedia page..

The one thing I really don't like about buildings primarily featuring blue glass, or glass in general, is that in a lot of distance/skyline shots they sort of disappear.  I mean, in the above skyline shot, if you didn't know that SoBro cluster on the left was there, you might not even realize there were buildings in that part of the shot aside from the SoBro residential tower.  

• Like 1

claya91    970
3 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

The one thing I really don't like about buildings primarily featuring blue glass, or glass in general, is that in a lot of distance/skyline shots they sort of disappear.  I mean, in the above skyline shot, if you didn't know that SoBro cluster on the left was there, you might not even realize there were buildings in that part of the shot aside from the SoBro residential tower.  

Wouldn't be an issue on a sunny day. Overall, a fan of town from the north with the river in the foreground, lush green hills in the background.

• Like 2

titanhog    6404
1 hour ago, BnaBreaker said:

I definitely hope we don't end up with a part of the city that's only glass.  I'd love to see something a little different mixed into SoBro over time.  Even if it's just a little brick / stone / etc.

• Like 2

Pdt2f    396
18 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I'll take you off the hook for offensive comments here...  personally, i dont know why we dont just burn the bodies.  :tw_grimace:

Honestly, it's because I would LOVE to be the subject of an archeological dig in a thousand years or so. I want to be buried dressed like a 7th century Kentish king or something, simply to confuse the absolute hell out of some futuristic academic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

satalac    492
13 hours ago, fieldmarshaldj said:

You should be cremated for that pun. :P

What can I say? I have a 3 year old, so it's dad joke time.

• Like 2