Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

3 hours ago, titanhog said:

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, thinking a few of my friends would comment.  Well...it's gone VIRAL!  It's up over 740 shares...which means it has  been seen by thousands already (if not hundreds of thousands).  Seriously, every minute, it goes up by another 20-30 shares.  

Btw...sorry I didn't give any credits on the original post.  I can go back and edit and give some kind of credit if you guys want...like maybe just say "from Urbanplantet.org"?  I realize the photos are from the WKRN live camera at Adventure Science Center.

(it's now up to almost 1200 shares at 8:14 pm)

(almost 1500 shares at 9pm)

(over 2000 shares at 10:15pm)

Yeah, it showed up on my Facebook page.  This is crazy!! I don't want a credit. They are not my photos. I just copied and labeled them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PHofKS said:

Yeah, it showed up on my Facebook page.  This is crazy!!

Yeah...sorry about that.  I know it's a hodgepodge of the photo I posted...another one someone else posted...and then your photoshop (which is what makes it awesome and worth sharing).  If you want me to...I'll be glad to edit the post and put your name on there.  Right now I just have it listed as a photo from the Nashville page of urbanplanet.org that's originally from the WKRN live camera.

First time I've ever posted something on FB and have it go viral.  I'm unprepared. :dontknow:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Yeah...sorry about that.  I know it's a hodgepodge of the photo I posted...another one someone else posted...and then your photoshop (which is what makes it awesome and worth sharing).  If you want me to...I'll be glad to edit the post and put your name on there.  Right now I just have it listed as a photo from the Nashville page of urbanplanet.org that's originally from the WKRN live camera.

First time I've ever posted something on FB and have it go viral.  I'm unprepared. :dontknow:

Thanks, but no credits needed. It's just fun watching this go viral.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, titanhog said:

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, thinking a few of my friends would comment.  Well...it's gone VIRAL!  It's up over 740 shares...which means it has  been seen by thousands already (if not hundreds of thousands).  Seriously, every minute, it goes up by another 20-30 shares.  

Btw...sorry I didn't give any credits on the original post.  I can go back and edit and give some kind of credit if you guys want...like maybe just say "from Urbanplantet.org"?  I realize the photos are from the WKRN live camera at Adventure Science Center.

(approaching 2700 shares at 2:45am)

What's your name on Facebook? I'll share your post too.

5 minutes ago, Salbato said:

What's your name on Facebook? I'll share your post too.

We probably don't want to post personal names on this website, but feel free to copy the picture, give credit to WKRN and Adventure Science Center, post on your Facebook page and watch it go crazy. It just proves how people are amazed at the growth of this city in the last few years.

• Like 3

On 7/15/2018 at 7:26 PM, titanhog said:

(approaching 2700 shares at 2:45am)

(3700 shares by 12 noon)

(4100 shares at 7pm...so it looks like it's finally slowing down.  Pretty cool, though)

You aren't stoping the NIMBYism in the comments, though! :lol:

• Haha 2