smeagolsfree

Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, titanhog said:

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, thinking a few of my friends would comment.  Well...it's gone VIRAL!  It's up over 740 shares...which means it has  been seen by thousands already (if not hundreds of thousands).  Seriously, every minute, it goes up by another 20-30 shares.  

Btw...sorry I didn't give any credits on the original post.  I can go back and edit and give some kind of credit if you guys want...like maybe just say "from Urbanplantet.org"?  I realize the photos are from the WKRN live camera at Adventure Science Center.

(it's now up to almost 1200 shares at 8:14 pm)

(almost 1500 shares at 9pm)

(over 2000 shares at 10:15pm)

Yeah, it showed up on my Facebook page.  This is crazy!! I don't want a credit. They are not my photos. I just copied and labeled them.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PHofKS said:

Yeah, it showed up on my Facebook page.  This is crazy!!

Yeah...sorry about that.  I know it's a hodgepodge of the photo I posted...another one someone else posted...and then your photoshop (which is what makes it awesome and worth sharing).  If you want me to...I'll be glad to edit the post and put your name on there.  Right now I just have it listed as a photo from the Nashville page of urbanplanet.org that's originally from the WKRN live camera.

First time I've ever posted something on FB and have it go viral.  I'm unprepared. :dontknow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Yeah...sorry about that.  I know it's a hodgepodge of the photo I posted...another one someone else posted...and then your photoshop (which is what makes it awesome and worth sharing).  If you want me to...I'll be glad to edit the post and put your name on there.  Right now I just have it listed as a photo from the Nashville page of urbanplanet.org that's originally from the WKRN live camera.

First time I've ever posted something on FB and have it go viral.  I'm unprepared. :dontknow:

Thanks, but no credits needed. It's just fun watching this go viral.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, titanhog said:

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, thinking a few of my friends would comment.  Well...it's gone VIRAL!  It's up over 740 shares...which means it has  been seen by thousands already (if not hundreds of thousands).  Seriously, every minute, it goes up by another 20-30 shares.  

Btw...sorry I didn't give any credits on the original post.  I can go back and edit and give some kind of credit if you guys want...like maybe just say "from Urbanplantet.org"?  I realize the photos are from the WKRN live camera at Adventure Science Center.

(it's now up to almost 1200 shares at 8:14 pm)

(almost 1500 shares at 9pm)

(over 2000 shares at 10:15pm)

(approaching 2700 shares at 2:45am)

What's your name on Facebook? I'll share your post too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
5 minutes ago, Salbato said:

What's your name on Facebook? I'll share your post too.

 

We probably don't want to post personal names on this website, but feel free to copy the picture, give credit to WKRN and Adventure Science Center, post on your Facebook page and watch it go crazy. It just proves how people are amazed at the growth of this city in the last few years.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the skyline picture...

50 minutes ago, dmillsphoto said:

Now it's trending on Instagram...

It has over 42 hundred shares as listed on the original FB page. 

If every share had a hundred new views, that's 420,000 views. That's just nuts!!

:tw_astonished:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be even more shocking is that same view in 2004! Imagine 2004, 2011 and 2018 in chronological order. In 2004, the Viridian, Encore, and Pinnacle were years away.

 

Edit: Found a picture dated 2/27/04. Crazy

442334356_Nashville_panorama(1).thumb.jpg.9db542be5d7c16d38424e9dae8bc9cfa.jpg

Edited by nativetenn
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 7:26 PM, titanhog said:

I ended up sharing this on my Facebook page, thinking a few of my friends would comment.  Well...it's gone VIRAL!  It's up over 740 shares...which means it has  been seen by thousands already (if not hundreds of thousands).  Seriously, every minute, it goes up by another 20-30 shares.  

Btw...sorry I didn't give any credits on the original post.  I can go back and edit and give some kind of credit if you guys want...like maybe just say "from Urbanplantet.org"?  I realize the photos are from the WKRN live camera at Adventure Science Center.

(it's now up to almost 1200 shares at 8:14 pm)

(almost 1500 shares at 9pm)

(over 2000 shares at 10:15pm)

(approaching 2700 shares at 2:45am)

(3700 shares by 12 noon)

(4100 shares at 7pm...so it looks like it's finally slowing down.  Pretty cool, though)

 

You aren't stoping the NIMBYism in the comments, though! :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.