Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, nativetenn said:

I would much rather have had the building where the Federal CH is rather than the Fed CH. I use to know the name of the building but cant remember.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I would much rather have had the building where the Federal CH is rather than the Fed CH. I use to know the name of the building but cant remember.

If you are thinking of the Vauxhall, then me too.

http://nashvillehistory.blogspot.com/2018/05/vauxhall-nashville.html?m=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What project that hasn't started yet are you most excited about?

I guess mine would be the Second Ave Partners 40 story building.  I just think that, coupled with the Four Seasons (if the rumors are true)...will really be another major piece in our puzzle.

Of course, all of the stuff at Nashville Yards that hasn't started yet is even more exciting...but since they've already started the hotel there...I'm not counting that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, titanhog said:

What project that hasn't started yet are you most excited about?

I think the potential project on the SE corner of Stix.  You know, the pointy end of Pie Town.  It could put more pressure on the city to raise height limits in the southern part of downtown, would better connect the MCC area with The Gulch, could put pressure on the mayor to spend the money on the Gulch pedestrian bridge, and could attract some big businesses and/or hotels to Nashville.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OnePointEast said:

Thanks a lot @markhollin and @Mr_Bond. Very concise and detailed map of construction going on. Going down I-40 sure made me join the forum as I've never seen anything like this in the city, ever. Exciting times are ahead for Nashville and all of us who love development.

Indeed, very exciting times for Nashville in the past 8 years and moving forward.  You are also welcome to attend our monthly Meet-Ups, which happen the first Saturday of each month.  This Sat, Oct. 6th, we will have Mark Deutschmann, one of Nashville's top realtors and author of the book, "One Mile Radius: Building Community from the Core," as our guest speaker.  We'll meet from 10 AM to noon at Woolworth on 5th (221 5th Ave. North, downtown) in the basement ballroom.  Best priced parking is in the Downtown Library Garage two blocks away (get your parking stub validated at the Library front desk for a discount).   

We're a friendly bunch, and would enjoy meeting you, OnePointEast.  : )

• Like 3