Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

FLICKR is going to start charging for accounts with more than a thousand pictures, videos, etc. 

I'm not going to pay, but I do have 600+ pictures, so I may clean up some files and delete some pictures. I went through this with photo bucket a few years ago, but they gave no warning and allowed no free posting. So you may see some 'photo deleted' messages on older posts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LA_TN said:

Lonely Bird20181111_183338.thumb.jpg.0e175a0eba1b558757d2b30e7e69e564.jpg

Runaway Bird - at the Wal-Mart in Antioch!Screenshot_20181111-213019_Maps.thumb.jpg.78b107866c335da1d8d5698c06d38038.jpg799685609_20181111_10585801.thumb.jpg.82cdbaa6f8261d4509b9380a37773af7.jpg

Alfred Hitchcock would be terrified of this new version of "The Birds".  "That's the damnest thing I ever saw, that group of Birds with the drunk bachelorettes seemed to swoop down at you deliberately" 

Edited by wreynol4
  • Like 3

On 11/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, henburg said:

Wow, I think I take for granted just how massive Nashville Yards will be. It will practically double the size of the CBD. 

Now if only we could re-design Broadway and Church to be more "urban" streets with a warm and welcoming feel....

Image result for that would be great gif

3 hours ago, Andrew_3289 said:

11-12-1.png

damn those puppies were low!! Impressive flying 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

Tampa-downtown.thumb.jpg.5fb28383ecbffc82d7f2df035e3c45f0.jpg

A beautiful day in Tampa today.  This was taken on the 6th floor of 4830 W Kennedy Blvd, facing east.

You're just a couple of blocks away from the best Cuban sandwiches in Tampa.  And, in my opinion, the best deviled crab in Tampa.  http://www.tampasbestcuban.com/

Edited by jmtunafish
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jmtunafish said:

You're just a couple of blocks away from the best Cuban sandwiches in Tampa.  And, in my opinion, the best deviled crab in Tampa.  http://www.tampasbestcuban.com/

Thanks for the recommendation.  ALWAYS looking for a good Cuban sandwich.  Walked down to Fresh Kitchen and had a delicious bowl.  Next time, The Floridian!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Bond said:

Thanks for the recommendation.  ALWAYS looking for a good Cuban sandwich.  Walked down to Fresh Kitchen and had a delicious bowl.  Next time, The Floridian!

You won't be disappointed!  Tampa style Cuban sandwiches, which predate Miami style Cuban sandwiches, are sooo good, especially coupled with a hefty deviled crab slathered in hot sauce.  It's really a big reason I enjoy going back to Tampa.  I was just there a couple of weeks ago and had the pleasure of trying The Floridian.  Four times.  If they franchised, I'd bring one to Nashville in a heartbeat.  I hope you enjoy it!

Edited by jmtunafish
  • Thanks 1