Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

On 12/13/2018 at 6:46 AM, jmtunafish said:

Related image

Yeah... right.  I remember some people having issue when the Hyatt (now Sheraton) placed the Polaris on top of the hotel and added the moving lights.... LOL!!!  I was mad at Hyatt for not giving Nashville a Polaris that looked more like the one in Atlanta which has a blue dome.  It's still iconic for Atlanta.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, nativetenn said:

Not the scooters' fault that people are idiots and drive them into traffic, destroy them, and leave them in the middle of the road. I'm beginning to think the scooters should require an IQ test before use.

Well they riders are supposed to be above age 18 and even if the parents are with them, they can be cited. There are a lot of kids riding these two wheeled death machines without any kind of supervision and one of the new stations was saying that some of the folks putting them out were allowing under age people to ride for a fee. That's a lot of the stupidity riding around, but I have seen a lot of stupid adults riding too. Some of these people have never been on one and trying to figure out how to ride it in the street before maybe trying it out in an empty lot first.

But for me, not going to risk breaking a hip or something else.