Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Chris no problem, if you go to the next forum meeting I will let you use one of mine. Please let me know if you will be there and I will try to bring an extra.

This should be another topic, but I think when we meet we should all bring as many cameras as possible to forum meetings. That way we can loan them out to other members and see the city thru their eyes.

That's not a bad idea, I would post it in the forum meet topic and then anyone who wants could bring one for that time. It is always great to see the pictures from the people who can't be around the city everyday and each person will always capture something different from the next.

Chris no problem, if you go to the next forum meeting I will let you use one of mine. Please let me know if you will be there and I will try to bring an extra.

This should be another topic, but I think when we meet we should all bring as many cameras as possible to forum meetings. That way we can loan them out to other members and see the city thru their eyes.

That's cool I would like that. I've taking a lot of downtown photos I just lost them. But I've always needed a real camera to use.

where is that last picture from? I couldn't place it in context.

Also, since you take these with your camera phone, any chance you could get a few of ICON sometime? I'm anxious to see how that is coming along. Of course I will be back home in less than a week and I'll be able to see all the progress for myself.

Also, since you take these with your camera phone, any chance you could get a few of ICON sometime? I'm anxious to see how that is coming along. Of course I will be back home in less than a week and I'll be able to see all the progress for myself.

The last pic is from the Gulch right across the street from Icon.

A few pics of Icon:post-8647-1180731825_thumb.jpgpost-8647-1180731920_thumb.jpgpost-8647-1180732147_thumb.jpgpost-8647-1180732487_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris holman

Building permits from the Tennessean. This is an easier way to get the major stuff being built in town. Read the article before it is no longer available. I have tried in the past to keep up with the permits, but it is just too hard if you get behind.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...1/1436/BUSINESS

You must have been right down at the dock area, Ironchapman. A lot of barge traffic in this area too. That makes the idea of making an island out of the LP field area a little more appealing. I dont know if you keep track of development news here but that is part of a long range plan

Here's another one I found.

A Barge on the Cumberland River

135671533_64520b8196_b.jpg

I always love the contrast of the old brick buildings in front of the mixture of modern buildings...that would be a really nice picture with a boat if the barge wasn't completely blocking out Riverfront Park there...still a nice shot though.