Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, TheRaglander said:

I absolutely love the crown on this building.  

Maybe Tony G will announce he's going to build an updated version of Signature Tower in SoBro and give those of us who desire a nice building with a crown on it what we've all been waiting on....  While I want to see an actual 50+ story building for Nashville, I'd take a 40 story building with a 10 story crown...  :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NissanvilleTitans said:

Mobile has a tower similar to that one. Its one of my favorite towers in the U.S.. Surely if mobile has one, then we can get one

I thought the tower in Mobile was cool. I remember the locals calling it the birdcage.

6 hours ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Actually they have two...  one is just taller than the other.  So, Nashville should at least have one.... 

596e367634906_MOBILEAL.thumb.jpg.123f406a39f7aaac49944af24dc12f96.jpg

You gotta love the night impact... So, just imagine how Signature Tower Crown would have accented Nashville's skyline at night.

596e38146b61e_MOBILEAL2.jpg.1651270fb7084984b770077a357f8b4a.jpg

That's sad when a 3 high rise skyline looks better than Nashville's very own. 

33 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

All subjective, of course, but I'd have to disagree.  The RSA Battlehouse Tower is indeed a lovely tower, but the Nashville skyline overall is in another universe than Mobile's, in my opinion.  It'd be like comparing Nashville's skyline with Chicago's.  

Yeah I'm exaggerating a little with a tad of sarcasm lol.

• Like 1