Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Regions sign still there. Perhaps both will be featured.

Oh god, I hope not. They alreadu tried to do that to the Batman building and luckily failed. Granted, this configuration wouldn't be nearly as bad as that one would've been, but it still seems a bit tacky to me. 

• Like 1

WeWork leased 4 of the top 5 floors in 1 Nashville Place which is pretty significant amount of space. In Charlotte they leased 47K sq ft of space but we have a lot of coworking spaces here not sure of Nashville. https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2017/05/04/exclusive-global-giant-valued-at-17b-making.html  That is interesting they have signage rights on that tower. 66,000 sq ft in the 1 Nashville Place alone plus another location opening. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRaglander said:

This is seriously one of my favorite views of downtown.  Not a fan of the over-used one from the river with the side-shot of the AT&T building.  Makes our downtown look tiny.  I get that it's colorful from the buildings on 1st Ave, but still.  

Agreed! We actually look like a respectable city from this view.

20 minutes ago, Philip said:

Are we not one?

I don't think you are following what I was saying. The generic photo from the bridge makes Nashville look like a very small city since it hides all of our density. Sadly this is the photo that everyone posts when showing the city.

Edited by bigeasy
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, bigeasy said:

I don't think you are following what I was saying. The generic photo from the bridge makes Nashville look like a very small city since it hides all of our density. Sadly this is the photo that everyone posts when showing the city.

Well, you know, it's really just a photo of the Batman building. By this point I also suspect that there are people who deny that Nashville has grown beyond that little snapshot. They want to keep it the old way. I think maybe Beaman might be a bit like that.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Philip said:

Well, you know, it's really just a photo of the Batman building. By this point I also suspect that there are people who deny that Nashville has grown beyond that little snapshot. They want to keep it the old way. I think maybe Beaman might be a bit like that.

I couldn't agree with you more. Just read some of the comments from people when a new development is announced. I cringe at how ignorant people can be. Oh and of course it's all the mayors fault....

• Like 2