Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

On 1/3/2019 at 8:59 AM, Salbato said:

Found a cam for the Grand Hyatt. Its about 25 down the list on this site. Not sure how to get the direct link for it. Maybe someone can help me.

https://app.oxblue.com/open/clarkconstruction/underconstruction

Screenshot_20190103-085424_Chrome.jpg

The time-lapse sequence on this cam is awesome! Thanks for posting

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Andrew_3289 said:

1-8.png

What's the small brick building behind 505's parking garage? Seems like that plot along with the surface parking lot would be a good place for development.  Of course if it's a historic building, then I say leave it be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CenterHill said:

No, but being a church in Nashville, it's just a matter of time before it gets converted to an event space,  co-working offices or a bar.   

If Nashville Church of Christ (at that location) were ever to sell---which is quite unlikely based on their current stance---it would be torn down quicker than you can say 'ammillennial dispensation' and a 50 story tower would be planned for that site and the adjoining surface lot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LA_TN said:

No sir, they are doing well. And while this is not a gorgeous cathedral, we don't need to lose any more churches downtown

I know and I don’t want them to go anywhere.       I was jk referencing the many repurposed church projects in other parts of town.   

• Like 2