Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, japan said:

I've been to that hotel quite a bit for dinners.  Is that rooftop bar new or has that always been there?

Not sure it's a bar.    May be a private suite.  

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

Not too shabby for a temporary addition

33F00941-602B-4EA8-8C7C-F29575E1AD9D.thumb.jpeg.4307d75c9838f16c1dfa17937090bd98.jpeg

Pretty cool.     Can we leave it there after the draft?    

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Just watching the Draft on TV last night I had to ask myself why in the world did Nashville move New Year Eve events to Bicentennial Park.  The visuals of the city that ABC, ESPN, and the NFL Network were providing were awesome.  You just can't get that from Bicentennial Park.  Nashville has to learn not to get in its own way at times.  Hopefully there are plenty of lessons being learned from the NFL and others involved in pulling off the Draft.  They will leave behind a footprint for Nashville to follow in years to come when hosting their own events in downtown.  

Don’t get me started. They moved the NYE bash because they said security was a concern and they could not handle more than 100k downtown. Yet the crowds have never shown up at Bicentennial Mall and, yet, each year "we expect over 100,000 to come".

Attendance was announced at 159,000 yesterday

• Like 2