Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Just noticed they took down the Nashville Yards live cam and list it as "completed."  It was the camera that showed the entire view of the development...and I think it was positioned on top of the JW Marriott.

The Nashville Yards camera at Amazon Tower is still live.

https://app.oxblue.com/open/clarkconstruction/underconstruction

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Just noticed they took down the Nashville Yards live cam and list it as "completed."  It was the camera that showed the entire view of the development...and I think it was positioned on top of the JW Marriott.

The Nashville Yards camera at Amazon Tower is still live.

It was probably for the Grand Hyatt. 

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Courtesy of Aerial Innovations:
imageproxy.php?img=&key=c71e87a16cbbfd68

Nashville from East, May, 2020, Aerial Innovations x.png

I really like that view. This picture looks cool with the sun rays but I'd like to see this view on a clear day too, without the rays making it hard to see West End. Also, I think with the growth of towers happening in West End, it makes sense going forward from now on to make Sobro the focal point of the shot, so as to fit in the branch of towers to both the left and right sides.

Edited by NissanvilleTitans
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

Dream about this often!, Tony G. PLEASE BRING SIGGY BACK!!!!!. What a fabulous centerpiece to this beautiful city she would make. 

I don’t see why he wouldn’t want y to bring it back. Maybe the crown would add to much to the cost of the building. Even a shorter version around 700-800’ would be nice. 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, NissanvilleTitans said:

Imagine a sky full of Giarratana towers. Siggy!

sobro focal.png

Send this to Tony as a motivator.... :)

Oh, and let him know the clock is ticking.  There are UP members in their late 50's that want to see this happen (as in completed) in the next 2-5 years so we can fully enjoy it... LOL!!!

Edited by PillowTalk4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

I think it's Haven (Kelty's project), which is going in at the edge of that stretch of Division between the RR and 8th Avenue. I think the 20-story Albion will go up between Haven and Frugal McDougals. 

Correct and there will be a 20 story called Albion on the lot immediately to the left of it in between this project and Frugal's.

• Like 3

The first thing I noticed in that pic is that the Westin is completely out of view from that angle... thank Gawd! Come on Lincoln Development tower at the roundabout!!!! Come on Ritz Carlton!!!  Surround that thing.

But every city has their hideous relic from the 1980s, and Nashville has its Westin... only problem is it was built in 2015!!

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1