Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

On 3/11/2021 at 10:20 AM, VSRJ said:

What does the top of Batman look from the inside? I don't think I've ever seen a photo from the inside of the glass-enclosed portion. Is it even accessible?

I believe it is all storage. I've never set foot in the building, but that is what I have heard.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:20 AM, VSRJ said:

What does the top of Batman look from the inside? I don't think I've ever seen a photo from the inside of the glass-enclosed portion. Is it even accessible?

Bos2Nash said:  I believe it is all storage. I've never set foot in the building, but that is what I have heard.

The only time I was up on that top floor of the Batman Building was around 1997.  It was unfinished, but was being used for a reception with Mayor Bredesen.   Spectacular views through the huge windows.   Would make a terrific restaurant/even space. 

3 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Don't know if I've ever noticed that building before.  Very ugly! Is it a retirement center? 

It used to be a hotel at 11 Music Square East (music stars liked to stay there for the guitar shaped pool), and is now Spence Manor Condos.

https://www.facebook.com/SpenceManor/

• Thanks 1