Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

13 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

The stories are out on two of them. The Eden House has already had several meetings and I think it has a good shot now. The Circle South residential will have no problem.

The third one coming out later today may meet with resistance….372’ in an area with no towers at that height around it…wonder where it could be???????

Hensler's tower? Been thinking that's next on deck. 

41 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

The stories are out on two of them. The Eden House has already had several meetings and I think it has a good shot now. The Circle South residential will have no problem.

The third one coming out later today may meet with resistance….372’ in an area with no towers at that height around it…wonder where it could be???????

I know, I know, no fine wine is served before it's time.  I'm dying with curiosity!!!!  :tw_tounge_wink:

• Haha 2

Channel 17 has the wide view on their City View cam today. So I captured with a question and request.  

I see a couple of cranes toward the left side behind Ft. Negley hill which I believe are for the Albion and Haven.  So where would the Circle South building go?  Would one of you folks who are good with graphics be willing to put together a rough placement of all the imminent buildings on the skyline?  

image.thumb.png.b3f0750feaea86579d33fdeedc2cda13.png

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 4