Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

On 11/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, smeagolsfree said:

I am trying to find some wide angle shot of downtown for a Photo Shop project I am working on. I am just now learning Photo shop and it is a lot more challenging than I had thought but slowly getting the hang of it.

If you have anymore shots form the south with all of Downtown and Midtown please post them HeyHey!

These are Great!

Smeags I can teach you Gimp over Zoom if you would like. Super quick super useful. 

Thanks, HeyHey!

I am going to go to Skill Share and learn Photoshop. Adobe's tutorials are very lacking to say the least. At best they suck! I am having a hard time catching on to what I want to do as I need to go into the expert settings and bypass the beginner stuff which is a little hard to say the least.:dunno:

Pete did his stuff on Microsoft PowerPoint and the less I have to use Microsoft products now the better. Besides paying for their trashy products is too expensive with a yearly subscription!  A huge mistake going Windows as I can see as they are seemingly cutting services to Win10 in order to make you switch to Win 11 and I will wait for 12 to come out as I can see Win 11 is going to be a disaster. They already are designing Win 12 and have a roll out for that as Win 11 is not being received well. I have disabled the setting for the Win 11 update on the computer.  They can't even do a remote into my computer!

10 minutes ago, NissanvilleTitans said:

Smeags I can teach you Gimp over Zoom if you would like. Super quick super useful. 

I have never even heard of Gimp. PM me and I will look it up!

• Like 2

Back when I used Photoshop there was a website called Good-Tutorials that had some decent tutorials for that. Learned a lot from there.
It still exists: good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop
Looks about the same when I used it 12 years ago (style wise) lol

Someone made a browser photoshop clone. It's free, if you want something that resembles PS, but in browser form. This is what I use now.
photopea.com