Dogs on Wheels Hot Dog Cart

Hello all,

Yes I will be opening cart on the west end. It will be kind of right in front of The Cook Station. Closer to the shoeless joe statue.

The city just approved me for this location last week after I was shot down for falls park again.

Oh well.

I think it will still be good. I, excited. Im also going to be opening one up at The Home Depot in Simpsonville on Fairview Rd.

That one will be coming first.

As for the other cart on Main and Beattie. That has absolutely nothing to do with me.

I really dont feel its competition. Its kind of in a strange spot. With the exception of the landmark building Im not sure how much buisness that guy will do.

Heres a quick thing they wrote in The Link Blog.

http://news.greenvilleonline.com/blogs/link/

Oh, and if anyone knows anybody that maybe needs a job send them to me. Im going to need a few people. Thanks.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all,

Yes I will be opening cart on the west end. It will be kind of right in front of The Cook Station. Closer to the shoeless joe statue.

The city just approved me for this location last week after I was shot down for falls park again.

Oh well.

I think it will still be good. I, excited. Im also going to be opening one up at The Home Depot in Simpsonville on Fairview Rd.

That one will be coming first.

As for the other cart on Main and Beattie. That has absolutely nothing to do with me.

I really dont feel its competition. Its kind of in a strange spot. With the exception of the landmark building Im not sure how much buisness that guy will do.

Heres a quick thing they wrote in The Link Blog.

http://news.greenvilleonline.com/blogs/link/

Oh, and if anyone knows anybody that maybe needs a job send them to me. Im going to need a few people. Thanks.

Archived