Providence Restaurant Week - July 16 - 22

SUjunkie

I'm looking forward to next week. Great food at a great price. Time to check out a couple of the restaurants on my list. I'm having a hard time choosing which menu/restaurant to go to. Any recommendations?

Taken from the website -

Providence

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to next week. Great food at a great price. Time to check out a couple of the restaurants on my list. I'm having a hard time choosing which menu/restaurant to go to. Any recommendations?

Tons of great restaurants on the list! In my opinion, if you haven't been to the following ones, make them a priority (especially Neath's, which is my current Providence favorite):

10 Prime Steak & Sushi L,D

Gracie's D

Neath's D

Rue de L'Espoir L,D

Twist on Angell in Providence L,D

I'm looking to hit one or more of the following, each of which I've never been to:

Parkside Rotisserie & Bar L,D

- Everyone here seems to love it, so I need to check it out

Pearl Restaurant & Lounge D

Rennaisance D

Siena Restaurant D*

- I've heard people throwing around "Best of Providence" type of comments about Siena

The City Caf

Tons of great restaurants on the list! In my opinion, if you haven't been to the following ones, make them a priority (especially Neath's, which is my current Providence favorite):

10 Prime Steak & Sushi L,D

Gracie's D

Neath's D

Rue de L'Espoir L,D

Twist on Angell in Providence L,D

- Garris

Thanks. I was planning on going to 10 Prime since I hadn't been there before. I love Parkside. You should check that out. I like their menu for this special event too. Looks like they put some effort into creating that menu as opposed to some of the other menu's on this list.

I was hoping Bravo was on this list. I want to try that place.

Thanks. I was planning on going to 10 Prime since I hadn't been there before. I love Parkside. You should check that out. I like their menu for this special event too. Looks like they put some effort into creating that menu as opposed to some of the other menu's on this list.

I was hoping Bravo was on this list. I want to try that place.

bravo isn't all that pricey to begin with... it's really good, i highly recommend it.

Archived