Novare

gjoseph

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Novare has a lot in plan for Tampa. Hopefully this doesn't just mean 5 identical towers, maybe just in a different color, which seems to be there idea. Some of these towers could easily exceed 400 feet though. Have any designs been released yet?

The three renderings that have been released show slight variations on a theme and they range to 460'.

Well, they're standard Novare, but they still look good.

Hey cheeriokid61, what do you think of Novare's "Viridian" there in Nashville? They've almost finished the project; and yes, it is another tower from Novare with that unmistakable architecture.

Well, I do like all Novare's projects. Even though they're the same, they have different colors and details, and I like the Viridian for that. The color - green, will be a nice addition to the skyline, and I'm thinking it will look nice at night. Overall, I think the Viridian is a very attractive building, as well as most of their other projects.

Archived