Utah-off topic

MJLO

Ok this is for shout outs off topic rants, poetry whatever. It is an outlet for us in the Utah forum to use to say whatever we want.

I was wondering. Is there someone who can give a rundown of the construction projects going on the in the SLC metro area?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you guys have any suggestions for ways we can start generating traffic in here? There seems to be enough interest from SLC residents. One thing I like about this site, is that it organizes things into states and cities. I haven't found it so much on other sites. I think people take more pride, and want to contribut to their local forums when they see them being successful, and/or find interesting conversations. Will you guys help me by posting articles and construction updates about things happening around SLC? I'll do my best to help to. I think we can make this one busier than MI if we try.

Archived