385 N Orange(Livingston & Orange SE Corner)

chgochris

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a 300' tall bldg. Looks great, though; will really beef up Livingston & Orange big time.

Age old question and you know it's coming... Why... Why... is it so short?

Anyway, looking at the night rendering, I'll takit it AND the nearby Commuter Rail station over nothing any day of the week.

Maybe it will light up at night so much that it won't matter how tall it is.

This was listed at 345 feet when first purposed. The original renderings made it look as if it was chopped off at the top. The new ones that Bic posted look much better. Anyway I think if this gets built it will look a lot better than the renderings. And the location will add great infill for that side of downtown.

I hope it comes to fruition

but then again I say that about most of our projects, still lets see what happens

as far as the height goes, it really sucks having that airport so close by our city and in the middle of our residential area

I would not mind seeing that airport relocated at all, it just plain sucks

I think this is a 300' tall bldg. Looks great, though; will really beef up Livingston & Orange big time.

Age old question and you know it's coming... Why... Why... is it so short?

Anyway, looking at the night rendering, I'll takit it AND the nearby Commuter Rail station over nothing any day of the week.

Maybe it will light up at night so much that it won't matter how tall it is.

I'll take short infill. As long as it falls within the top ten buildings in height, let it be built. One day, we will live to see Suntrust become the 2nd largest building. Then 3rd, then 4th. As far as the airport goes they should just re-route the air traffic. What a worthless airport anyway. Who actually uses it, besides private airplane owners?

I'll take short infill. As long as it falls within the top ten buildings in height, let it be built. One day, we will live to see Suntrust become the 2nd largest building. Then 3rd, then 4th. As far as the airport goes they should just re-route the air traffic. What a worthless airport anyway. Who actually uses it, besides private airplane owners?

The airport is a great addition to downtown. Many businesses look at the airport as an asset when they think of relocating to Downtown Orlando. OIA is nice, but when you are in a hurry, the executive hits the spot!

I hope it comes to fruition

but then again I say that about most of our projects, still lets see what happens

as far as the height goes, it really sucks having that airport so close by our city and in the middle of our residential area

I would not mind seeing that airport relocated at all, it just plain sucks

Archived