codes and future events listed in the bible?

cityboi

In the early 1990s a Jewish scientist discovered a code in the Bible. The code can only be found in the origional hebrew text and not newer translations such as the King James version. Basically here is how it works. If you take the text and put it in a cintinuous strand forming a grid or matrix, codes can be found using a "skip sequence". For example if you take plain text and skip every 20 letters, those letters spell out a word. In the case of the bible codes. There are a series of words found using the skip sequence and those words are clustered together like a crossword puzzle describing in detail future events. The national code breaker for the United States government said the code is real. Issac Newton beleived that there was a code in the Bible and he spent much of his life trying to find it. But he couldnt. The reason is that it can only be found using a computer.

In the book of Daniel there is a verse in plain text that says "But go thy way Daniel and shut up the words and seal the book until the time of the end" encoded within that verse in a cluster are several words forming a sentence. "computer" "bible code" "sealed before God"

Scientist have even found the events of 9/11 encoded in the Bible.

In the book of Isaiah chapter 30 verse 25 it says in plain text: "And ther shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and steams of water IN THE DAY OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER, WHEN THE TOWERS FALL" here are words clustered together hidden within that chapter and verse

1 BHCG 334 Be-Ha-23 (On the 23rd) (11 Sept)

2 ALVL 1 (twice) Elul (Lunar month in Sept)

3 TWSA 121 5761 (2001)

4 WVAH 3 Shoah (destruction)

5 HUVLM 220 Ha-Olam (World)

6 SQR 213 Sakhar (Trade)

7 MRQZ 223 Merkaz (Center)

8 MGDLYM 1 (P/T) Migdalilm (towers) (in plain text)

9 MHTN 113 Manhattan (shares same MEM w/Migdalim)

10 AMRCA 2 America

many events and names have been found cluster ed together in the Bible such as

1) "Hitler" "evil man" "Nazi and Enemy" "slaughter"

2) "Edison" "electricity" "light bulb"

3) "einstein" "science" "They prophesized a brainy person" "A new and excellent understanding" "He overturned present reality"

Events that havent happened yet have also been found. back in the 1990s a code pertaining to world war was found and a year was given "2006". It is 2006 and we are seeing all kinds of escalations take place such as Iran and North Korea conflict with nuclear technology. Japan is talking about the possibility of attacking North Korea. and a major situation that is breaking out with Isreal and Lebanon which they are saying could lead to war and include other nations such as Iran and Syria. Iran has already stated that they want to wipe Isreal of the map.

more 911 codes:

code-04.jpg

code-11.jpg

codekey33.jpg

codekey18.jpg

code-03.jpg

codekey37.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea in any book you can find random words using skip sequences but what makes this different is that these words are "clustered together" and they list names, events and dates together. So its not like picking random words all over the bible to form any thing youd like. What are the odds? They tried that experiment by finding codes in other books and text including War and Peace. They found words but they didnt find words decribing events. So far the bible is the only book where this happens

I've often wondered why Jesus didn't come outright and tell of the western world. That would have been more impressive to me than saying he parted water.

You can make a "code" out of pretty much anything you want to after the fact. It would have been better to have these answers before the actual event and then have the event happen. Making up some coding system to display what you want a book to say after the event has already happened really isn't all that special IMO.

aactually there are a number of future codes found. I think if world war happens this year. that is the proof right there. There certainly appears to be a major conflict brewing with Isreal and the other muslim nations and they are talikng about this leading to a major war. But its difficult to find future codes becasue in order to find them, you have to know what you are looking for. Since we can not see the future, that makes it difficult

if you want a book to show that there will be a world war, you can get it to say that. the skip sequences don't seem to follow any sort of standard in what you showed, so it is very possible that someone wanted the bible to say this stuff so they found a way to make it say it.

if you want a book to show that there will be a world war, you can get it to say that. the skip sequences don't seem to follow any sort of standard in what you showed, so it is very possible that someone wanted the bible to say this stuff so they found a way to make it say it.

The skip sequence is standard through out. The number of skips maybe different from word to word but as I said what makes this extrodinary as that theses words related to events are clustered together. If they had not been clustered together then it would have been like picking and choosing to make it say what you want. More importantly they are not just words like cat or dog, the code list names of people with dates and events and even phrases extremely close together. What are the chances of Finding the name "Timothy McVeigh" along with phrases saying what happened in Oklahoma along with the dates and name of the Federal Building Tim McVeigh blew up all clustered very very close together. That cant be coincidence. and its not just like that with the Oklahoma City bombing but events throughout history. Its the level of detail thats being decribed in these codes. They are not vague messages that could be anything. As I said this is not found in any other book. even our nation's government code breaker confirm that there is indeed a code in the Old Testament of the hebrew bible.

You can make a "code" out of pretty much anything you want to after the fact. It would have been better to have these answers before the actual event and then have the event happen. Making up some coding system to display what you want a book to say after the event has already happened really isn't all that special IMO.

This is very true. If you search long enough, you're bound to find something (whether it makes sense or not is another story).

Where's my name? Man I hope I'm not wearing a red shirt on this version of the Enterprise.

But really, I've worried about what we were doing would help trigger a wider war and in a way it has. I've never bought into the "evil-doers" wanting to take away our freedoms. The Constitution's only enemy are those who swear to uphold it... who instead ignore it. But it's over Israel and our interests in their lands. We obliviously trample over others while going after our interests. Then there's the attitude and the pushing of our culture where it's not wanted or needed. We never seem to take into consideration other cultures and history. And wonder why we're hated when we turn around. We wouldn't like it if someone else did it to us, we'd feel threatened (as we always do). So it wouldn't surprise me if our diversion from our real enemy, (what's his name?) helped embolden some nations to do as they please.

It's a small world now and almost anything would affect it. I doubt it'll be a world war, but it sure would be a big mess. Plus we're stuck in Iraq while the countries to the west and east of it could get involved in the current mess on the Mediterranian. Then we're in Afghanistan too? I hope Japan didn't catch Bucrapis with North Korea and if they did take out their missles, would that make China and or Russia unhappy? Definitely a distressed Asian continent.

I actually think if there were a new world war, it'd be between the US and China... you know we've gotten used to being the only super power and to have another again, wouldn't be too peaceful. So, I dunno about these codes. People do and can come up with anything. if they try hard enough to make things connect.

HAHA Bucrapis... I was like what?! It's supposed to be Bush-itis... that's a good filter!

I'm a doubter on this one. Theologically speaking, what's the purpose if the "codes" cannot predict future events with any certainty? Until a method can be devised to do so (which I doubt), "Bible code" messages are nothing more than news headlines.

these bible codes are way old news. i agree with whoever said that you can pretty much take anything and make a code out of it.... especially if you already have in mind what you want it to read (ie: historical and current events). I know people and know of people who try to use these bible codes to predict things. There are computer programs and everything that you can download and it makes it pretty easy for someone to think that they actually can tell the course of the future (or that present events were predicted by the bible).

All "bible codes" are to me are the Christian answer to Ouija boards.

Now... this whole mess in Isreal is a totally different issue. The Bible (and possibly the Quran. i have no clue) CLEARLY STATES (as in NOT in code) that Isreal will go to war with the world. I'm not sure if this is what's happening now, but given everything else that's going on over there, this coule very well be it. Who knows. Over the years I've steared farther and farther away from JUST reading the bible. I won't go into depth here though... that's a different topic and one that could probably heat up. Anyway, even though I don't really rely on the bible as much as I used to, the book of Revelation for some reason has always seemed like it has paralleled a lot of world events in my life time... so it's sort of hard to ignore with everything happening in the middle east.

PS... do these bible codes only translate into english? IE: "the War of Bush". Since Bush is a name in this instance... it wouldn't really make sense if some french person decoded it as "la guerre du buisson".

I heard about one researcher who used the "bible code" on Moby Dick to find phrases about JFK's assasination clustered together. I think that if they should include the texts of the other books that were cut out of the Bible in their research.

I heard about one researcher who used the "bible code" on Moby Dick to find phrases about JFK's assasination clustered together. I think that if they should include the texts of the other books that were cut out of the Bible in their research.

People forget there are other books... and books that just didn't survive.

Due to the current Israel thing going on, and it being late July, something from the end of last year came to mind. I remember one prediction given for 2006 was something big and disasterous would happen this August, there was a date given but I can't remember it. Possibly it was the 3rd. And do I looked for any predictions for this year about August and the thing I found used these codes. I still don't know what to make of it because I still can't read whatver jumble they have. http://www.exodus2006.com/2006.htm

Any ideas?

Is the end coming sooner than we thought?

Due to the current Israel thing going on, and it being late July, something from the end of last year came to mind. I remember one prediction given for 2006 was something big and disasterous would happen this August, there was a date given but I can't remember it. Possibly it was the 3rd. And do I looked for any predictions for this year about August and the thing I found used these codes. I still don't know what to make of it because I still can't read whatver jumble they have. http://www.exodus2006.com/2006.htm

Any ideas?

Is the end coming sooner than we thought?

given that the old testament is generally about the jews, it could possibly mean the end of israel. i doubt it's the end of the world, honestly. the mid-east is a problem unto itself and always has been...

but i am still extremely skeptical about any of these "codes".

Archived