Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tony speller

asian canned coffee <3

so, I've been in and around asia long enough to know that canned coffee isn't just a Japanese thing... but Japan seriously has the market cornered.

Check out my new favorite kind...

:(deeppresso.jpg:cry:

Haha, Engrish is great.

I love Boss Coffee and Kirin Canned Tea. Too bad you can't get it here.

ha. funny thing is that "Georgia" is a division of Coca-Cola... so you'd think that some marketing person would have cought this. Or maybe they knew it would sell BECAUSE it's so different? :)

Boss coffee is ok. I really suggest that you try other brands (except Dydo)... because Boss really doesn;t match up to most. Well, ok... Boss World Executive is pretty good.

there has to be SOME place in the US that sells japanese/asian canned coffees. Especially since things like Georgia are a Coke brand.

Yes. It is a little known fact that all Georgians are, in fact, depressed. But there's good news. Drinking a can of Deppreso will give you such a caffeine buzz that you'll forget all your problems. It's pure genius.

I love Boss Coffee and Kirin Canned Tea. Too bad you can't get it here.

Ha! Me too. Silly, but the stuff becomes addictive. A "nice" can of hot coffee on a cold night though is enjoyable. Still, don't care much for it cold. There is a Japanese market near me that sells a few varieties of the coffees (Boss and UCC).