Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tony speller

asian canned coffee <3

7 posts in this topic

so, I've been in and around asia long enough to know that canned coffee isn't just a Japanese thing... but Japan seriously has the market cornered.

Check out my new favorite kind...

:(deeppresso.jpg:cry:

Haha, Engrish is great.

I love Boss Coffee and Kirin Canned Tea. Too bad you can't get it here.

Haha, Engrish is great.

ha. funny thing is that "Georgia" is a division of Coca-Cola... so you'd think that some marketing person would have cought this. Or maybe they knew it would sell BECAUSE it's so different? :)

Boss coffee is ok. I really suggest that you try other brands (except Dydo)... because Boss really doesn;t match up to most. Well, ok... Boss World Executive is pretty good.

there has to be SOME place in the US that sells japanese/asian canned coffees. Especially since things like Georgia are a Coke brand.

Actually Coke is headquartered in Atlanta GA. Maybe that is where the Georgia comes from.

Actually Coke is headquartered in Atlanta GA. Maybe that is where the Georgia comes from.

are you suggesting that Georgians are depressed??? :blink:

Yes. It is a little known fact that all Georgians are, in fact, depressed. But there's good news. Drinking a can of Deppreso will give you such a caffeine buzz that you'll forget all your problems. It's pure genius.

Ha! Me too. Silly, but the stuff becomes addictive. A "nice" can of hot coffee on a cold night though is enjoyable. Still, don't care much for it cold. There is a Japanese market near me that sells a few varieties of the coffees (Boss and UCC).