Texarkana photos

dimebag1980

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow these are some awesome pictures! I was born in and lived in Texarkana for 21 years. (I am 23 now) Also spent a few years in Redwater, Tx. I had to move to Missouri to help take care of some family members. Sadly they passed away. I am now ready to move on with my life. My Dad is one of the ones that passed away. He hated moving up here and well we all did. Texarkana was like a paradise for us. We would make several trips there when we could to check out some of the new stuff or just visit with freinds.

I am planning on moving back this year. I am just working here for now to save up some extra money so I can make the move. There is just so much more job opportunities there as well. I have several freinds that live in Texarkana and it will be great to get back home in T-Town!!! Way to barron and cold for this Texas boy here in Missouri.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Wow these are some awesome pictures! I was born in and lived in Texarkana for 21 years. (I am 23 now) Also spent a few years in Redwater, Tx. I had to move to Missouri to help take care of some family members. Sadly they passed away. I am now ready to move on with my life. My Dad is one of the ones that passed away. He hated moving up here and well we all did. Texarkana was like a paradise for us. We would make several trips there when we could to check out some of the new stuff or just visit with freinds.

I am planning on moving back this year. I am just working here for now to save up some extra money so I can make the move. There is just so much more job opportunities there as well. I have several freinds that live in Texarkana and it will be great to get back home in T-Town!!! Way to barron and cold for this Texas boy here in Missouri.

• 1 month later...

Very nice to see that the old Grim Hotel is being restored as the Legacy. I suppose there is no news on the Hotel McCartney? Texarkana has some great buildings! It's been years since I was last there. Please post more pictures.

Archived