[Lexington] 'Crucial corner' proposed as mixed-use building site

seicer

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Location on Google Maps

This will mix in well with the multi-story apartment complex next door and the row houses across the street. Now if they can reconfigure East Main back into a four-lane undivided road with parallel parking, that would be great.

It'll be a shame to see Judy's go--I drive past it on my way to work and have stopped in from time to time to pick up plants for our garden--but hopefully it will bring some new blood to the neighborhood.

It'll be a shame to see Judy's go--I drive past it on my way to work and have stopped in from time to time to pick up plants for our garden--but hopefully it will bring some new blood to the neighborhood.

I'm very happy to see this news. I'm hoping everything is a go and they go ahead and develop this corner. Sorry to hear about Judy's too, but this is a prime piece of real estate.

Archived