Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

PayPal Announces Research Facility for Scottsdale

5 posts in this topic

Looks like PayPal will be creating 400 high paying research jobs in Scotsdale. See this article. This after Google says it is doing the same thing in Phoenix.

I thought Google was just a rumor, like they said they were "interested" in the Phoenix area or something and it was contingent upon something else falling through.

I think what Phoenix really needs is more Californians moving in buying property. I mean, there's certainly not enough of that already.

I thought Google was just a rumor, like they said they were "interested" in the Phoenix area or something and it was contingent upon something else falling through.

I think what Phoenix really needs is more Californians moving in buying property. I mean, there's certainly not enough of that already.

http://www.phxloftnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=315

Google is here now- set up temporarily at ASU with a more permanent office coming to either Tempe or Scottsdale (Hayden Ferry Lakeside or esle Sky Song)...

wow I had no Idea. But I thought ebay had set up shop here a while back, am I wrong in that thinking?