Conover WalMart Supercenter

suburban george3

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have dogged Wal-mart in several post but in this case I guess I don't have a leg to stand on. Granted the store always brings the generic chain store and what not but if it gives those people jobs then I can't really complain. At least they are doing someting instead of letting these companies move out of country.

I have dogged Wal-mart in several post but in this case I guess I don't have a leg to stand on. Granted the store always brings the generic chain store and what not but if it gives those people jobs then I can't really complain. At least they are doing someting instead of letting these companies move out of country.

NcSc74, I'm not a big WalMart fan here myself, however it is development in the area and there will be people who welcome and who do not welcome it. Granted WalMart is bringing jobs to the area, but they are not the caliber of the jobs that were lost. However, that is a topic for another thread in another forum.

Archived