Burj Khalifa/Burj Dubai Update

brewers0048

Hi all.

Now that the BK's height is ratified by the CTBUH I've made the final version of my plan using the official ratified numbers that measure from level B1. All my previous versions used the construction plan numbers that measure from the ground level. I've also upated and included my tier methodology. Lastly I've done up a giant labeled render with all the names and heights of each level, section, and tier.

All 3 are zipped into one file

BK_Plan_Methodology_Labeled_Render.zip (2.2 MB)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

:D:D:D

• 1 year later...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi all.

I have taken Fury's Historical Burj Khalifa Thread as far as I can for now.

I will finish it once I make a decision to call the whole of the works completed for the project. I have been waiting to hear some confirmation (that may never come) but I am thinking it is done at this time. I will probably call it complete soon regardless of confirmation.

I have been working on the thread for 3 months. It has 372 posts with 497 pics, including every drawing I have. I have incorporated my plan and all my plan comparison stuff as well.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Anyone interested, the thread is here.

Cheers

Ray.

• 1 month later...

Archived