Signature Tower: Contractor chosen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think this height maybe correct. Several weeks ago someone posted that the drawings of ST reflected a height of 1,052' 3". I could be wrong on the exact number but it was slightly more than the 1047'. Anyway, I believe this person was with a company bidding on the project. We shall see. Oh wait, no we won't because this is a dead project. :blink:

Is 1,052FT officially the height of Signature Tower? Wasn't that the same height the reporter said about Sig Tower in the aerial tour in SKY 5?

Is 1,052FT officially the height of Signature Tower? Wasn't that the same height the reporter said about Sig Tower in the aerial tour in SKY 5?

1052 Ft 2 Inches (320.7 Meters) to be exact according to the drawings that have been released to contractors for bid.

I'm not Duke, as Duke breathes a huge sigh of relief, but yes the Viridian crane is still up.

Again, fantastic news about Turner but I was really hoping to see two large cranes. :cry:

I don't know if there is room for 2 huge cranes...the site isn't THAT big.

I think there'll be plenty of cranes to go around. Encore's should be up by the end of August, Suntrust will still be up, the Sounds site will have several, Hampton, who knows, the Westin, I saw parking spots blocked off and core drilling taking place at the BBS site THIS morning, Rolling Mill will have a collection soon, and in the distance, all those other ones in the Gulch and Midtown. Will truly be an amazing site over the next few months.

Archived