CONSTRUCTION THREAD: 98 East McBee

g-man430

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe RT is right, but anyone else think it is strange that a "Coming Soon" sign has not been posted yet for this major project? :huh:

I guess so, but different projects, different people, different time frames for getting stuff done. It'd be even more impressive to have a coming soon sign on Main. Maybe a perspective from the sign's location- talking about the project and amenities for people to read. I could see the sign of what it will look like with construction going on in the background. It'd be a great way to watch it progress!

I believe RT is right, but anyone else think it is strange that a "Coming Soon" sign has not been posted yet for this major project? :huh:

Coming Soon signs don't mean much. Remember Pinnacle had one posted a year ago.

One of those signs cost less thna $1k. More advertising than commitment.

I wouldn't read anything into it.

Im very excited to see the construction of this hotel from my corner.

Im hoping alot the workers keep me busy through the winter.

What are they doing with that other vacnt lot across the street from there. The one right on Main and Mcbee.

Is there any ideas or plans for that space?

There is a plan for a 7-10 story Class A office building (we have renderings somewhere around here), but it has been delayed indefinitely. Hopefully, the addition of McBee Station and The Peacock Hotel & Spa will make that project happen soon.

Isn't there a sign with a rendering for Main at McBee on the McBee side of the property? Isn't this the site where they currently have the wall with the children's paintings, or am I a block off?

Yes and yes.

As I stated in a different thread, "Coming Soon" signs don't mean much.

This should get it back on topic: G-man just posted at SSC that Peacock is going to be 14 stories tall according an email from Nancy W. :yahoo:

Hopefully this is for real and not counting any under ground levels for parkings...?

If you look closely at the rendering, it shows 14-stories. I kept trying to figure out where the extra floors were lost. :shades:

Archived