30-acre Rivermill property in Chattanooga to be developed

celsius

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks promising with some of the proposals they have for the site.. Can't wait to see some drawings or renderings.

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_89522.asp

First of all, welcome to the forum, Celcius! Are you from Chattanooga? I hope to hear from you more in the future. This forum is great fun.

Now for your post. WOW! This sounds like a massive project, and one with lots of vision. I hope this turns out to be something great for Chattanooga!

Looks promising with some of the proposals they have for the site.. Can't wait to see some drawings or renderings.

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_89522.asp

Here is one

getimage.jpg

I was glad to see Kenco move in and redevelope the main building several years ago. It's an excellent location, and I don't know why it has taken so long to redevelope.

First of all, welcome to the forum, Celcius! Are you from Chattanooga? I hope to hear from you more in the future. This forum is great fun.

Now for your post. WOW! This sounds like a massive project, and one with lots of vision. I hope this turns out to be something great for Chattanooga!

Thanks for the welcome.... I've lived in Chattanooga all my life and have always followed and been a supporter of development in our community. It's great to finally see Chattanooga "on the map" and to also see that the community seems to finally be behind the progress. I'm 34 yrs. old but until the Kinsey and Corker eras as mayors, our town seemed to have no vision and no one cared. I have a son that's 3 years old and I hope that one day he will want to live and raise a family in Chattanooga rather than having to look for higher paying jobs in other cities. I believe however that Chattanooga is really starting to turn the curve and is on many peoples' radars. These are very exciting times in our city !!!!

Thanks for the welcome.... I've lived in Chattanooga all my life and have always followed and been a supporter of development in our community. It's great to finally see Chattanooga "on the map" and to also see that the community seems to finally be behind the progress. I'm 34 yrs. old but until the Kinsey and Corker eras as mayors, our town seemed to have no vision and no one cared. I have a son that's 3 years old and I hope that one day he will want to live and raise a family in Chattanooga rather than having to look for higher paying jobs in other cities. I believe however that Chattanooga is really starting to turn the curve and is on many peoples' radars. These are very exciting times in our city !!!!

I'm one of the people who left for a better paying job elsewhere. We want to move back, but the job prospects just don't look as good as they do in the Raleigh, NC area.

I'm one of the people who left for a better paying job elsewhere. We want to move back, but the job prospects just don't look as good as they do in the Raleigh, NC area.

Just give it a little more time, things are turning around here. It's not going to happen overnight but you can definitely feel it in the air.

Things are starting to happen here, and I think employment opportunites will grow substantially in Chattanooga in the future. I want to see the city fathers get really aggressive in trying land new businesses like Nashville has. Chattanooga has so much going for it. I think the quality of life here is second to none, if you're looking for a medium sized city. Celsius, I hope your wishes for Chattanooga come true, and I think there's a very good chance they will!

Archived