GSP Form Arrangement POLL ADDED

Spartan

GSP arrangement  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should the arrangement be changed?

• Leave it alone! They should stay separate
    • Change it to a combined GSP forum
    • Abstain
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true and I would not want that to happen if i were in their shoes. But like myself and others have said- we'd like to see more of what's happening in Spartanburg. Maybe our activity in those threads in addition to Spartans' would keep the topics current and toward the top... But then again, it might not. This is tough and BIG decision to be made... You've heard the sides, you know the area and the forumers-- You'll make the right choice for us all, i'm sure.

The odds are that a few might float near the top, but Greenville's activity would push most of them to the bottom.

Oh no, this will be a one way trip if it happens. None of us has the time to go back and sort out 1000 different topics and put them back in two seperate forums.

Exactly. Thats why this is being brought up and discussed.

I had a discussion with monsoon this weekend about the future of the Greenville and Spartanburg sections. After bouncing some ideas around I decided that we're goign to leave them separate.

• All Greer related topics will go to the Greenville section since it is more closely tied as a suburb of Greenville.

• However, if the issue or development is in Duncan/Lyman/Wellford/Startex, Reidville, etc. it will unquestionably go to Spartanburg.

• As a compromise I will add a thread in the Spartanburg section with links to Greer related topics to make it easier for Spartans to find info on our shared suburban city. I wll do my best to maintain it, but I ask that all of you help me maintain it as best you can.

Thank you all for your input on this matter in participating in this thread and the poll as it was very helpful in my decision. Please keep in mind that even though the votes were in favor of a merge, this is not a democracy.

Thanks again.

Archived