Late Night Dining in RI

Johnzo

Hi all,

I work most weeknights, and am usually starving when I get out after 10pm. Usually, I just go home and eat. Sometimes I'll pick up a pizza or something on the way home. But I'm sick of that, I need variety. So, I was wondering if anyone could throw some late-night dining options at me...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Cheesecake Factory is open somewhat late - 11 Mon-Thurs, 12:30 am Fri-Sat.

Spike's is open late - the Richmond St & Thayer St locations. I think 2 am and 1:30 am respectively.

East Side Pockets on Thayer is open til 12 am. Actually I think a lot of places on Thayer have late night.

Hi all,

I work most weeknights, and am usually starving when I get out after 10pm. Usually, I just go home and eat. Sometimes I'll pick up a pizza or something on the way home. But I'm sick of that, I need variety. So, I was wondering if anyone could throw some late-night dining options at me...

This has come up in the dining forum before... Off the top of my head, the following are open late (midnight and beyond):

- Minerva Pizza: Wayland Sq

- Trinity Brewhouse: Downtown

- Creperie: Off Thayer St.

- Bagel Gourmet: Thayer

- East Side Pockets: Thayer

- Big Fish: Jewelry District

- I think Fellini's Pizza

- Murphy's Deli and Bar

- I think Zooma, Federal Hill

- Haven Brother's, Downtown

Any I'm missing?

- Garris

West of Downtown:

Sicilia's 'til 2am

Olneyville NY System 'til 2am (3am Fri/Sat)

The Infamous Fidas 'til 2am

Crown Fried Chicken 'til 2am

There are also many places open 'til 1:00 but I believe that is still considered evening, judging by the RIPTA bus discussion.

the smith st new york system is open late, at least until 1 i think. also there's a few places by PC open late...

rocco's pizza on the corner of admiral and river is open until 1 7 days a week.

frankly's pizza at the intersection of admiral and douglas is open until 12 Sun-Mon and 2 Fri and Sat.

golden crust pizza on oakland is open late (probably similar hours to frankly's)

your mother's (next to frankly's on admiral) doesn't open until like 10 i think, but i think it's only during the school year an maybe only on weekends.

the newport creamery on smith is open fairly late (i wanna say 11).

Archived