The Velocity

NewTowner

• 1 month later...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great news that this is finally being built. but i do have a question about your post. 5 stories is considered low rise isnt it? i thought anything above 10 stories was considered mid rise, then above 20 was considered high rise. but i guess it does depend on the height of the building too.

great news that this is finally being built. but i do have a question about your post. 5 stories is considered low rise isnt it? i thought anything above 10 stories was considered mid rise, then above 20 was considered high rise. but i guess it does depend on the height of the building too.

• 2 weeks later...

Master Permit for Velocity Pulled Nov 13th

Master Permit to authorize construction of 265 condominium units in two buildings and a 5 story parking structure.

This development includes approximately 29,806 sq ft of retail, 145,384 sq ft of parking structure, and 231,061 sq ft

of residential uses.

Parking Garge Permit Pulled Nov 13th

Permit to construct 5 story parking garage for " Velocity in the Gulch " $8.6 million

Shell Construciton Permit Pulled Nov 13th

To construct shell for Velocity In The Gulch. 265 Residential Units and finish common areas and bring retail space to

white box status $14.9 million

Archived